Monday, January 9, 2012

Alternate Names for This Blog

Yes, I'm Single.

Things Living in Alabama Drove Me To Do

Ways to Ruin Your Manicure

I Have No Social Life to Speak Of, and Other Adventures

Everyone at the Local Home Depot Knows my Name

"Stripping" Isn't What You Think it is, You Sicko

I Need Attention from Strangers Google-ing "DIY Projects"

This Blog Will Never Turn into a Coffee Table Book Sold at Urban Outfitters

A Weird Neighbor Called Me a "Lady Carpenter" One Time, and Other Gender Stereotype Based Insults

I Own a Staple Gun. It Simultaneously Delights and Terrifies Me (Much Like I Imagine Owning a Bengal Tiger Would)

Pictures Featuring Furniture in Foreground, Dog in Background

God Have Mercy on Our Souls When I Actually Purchase a Home

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! I can totally relate! Love "Ways to Ruin Your Manicure". Cute blog....I just subscribed.
    xoxojess

    ReplyDelete

Leave a thought!