Saturday, July 16, 2011

If Purple Chairs Could Talk

Looks at these!





These chairs say:

"Oh, hi! I'm pretty traditional but sometimes I like to convince myself that I'm fun and funky and maybe a little bit crazy!"
You've considered purchasing an electric toothbrush, mais non, too indulgent. But you might! Someday. Someday... You like to watch Grey's Anatomy and cry sometimes. "Meredith! She's an everywoman," you say to yourself.
Maybe you like to pretend that Hugh Jackman is Leopold and he's all like 'Oh, hello m'lady! Care for a carriage ride? Also, I have purchased you several expensive gowns and would like you to wear one for a fancy dinner!' and you're all like 'Oh, Leo, you shouldn't have! But thanks! I'll take them!'




Anyway, I don't have any room for purple anything in my house so I'm not going buy these.
But someone should.
Maybe you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought!